You have a way with words that few can match and a voice that can carry over the loudest crowds. Your duty was to convey the messages of your lords to the common folk. Whether you were reading out the newest local events, the birth of a new heir, or a declaration of war, you always delivered your message with a voice of thunder that compelled those around to heed your words with bated breath. Trusted in your community, most took the words you spoke to be gospel, even when you’d read out your lord’s lies. These skills have proven a great boon in your travels, as wherever you speak, a crowd will gather and give weight to what you say.
Skill Proficiencies: Persuasion, Deception
Languages: Two of your choice.
Equipment: A scroll case containing past decrees, a container of hair wax, a set of fine clothes, and a bag containing 10 gold coins.Feature: The People’s Speaker You know when and what to say to get a crowd calmed down, or riled up. Whenever you make a Persuasion check against a group of ten or more humanoids you gain advantage on the roll.
d6 Personality Trait
- I am incredibly sociable.
- I love nothing more than to shout the latest news to the people.
- I use my way with words to get what I want.
- I have a great love for music and poets.
- I love the sound of my own voice and make sure I hear it often.
- I am always the first to speak.
- Power: Words are power, use them wisely.
- Freedom: We must all be free to speak our minds.
- Unity: Even one voice can unify people behind a cause with the right words.
- Conflict: The best stories are inevitably drawn from the horrors of war.
- Order: Use your voice to bring calmness and stability.
- Pride: Be proud of what you do and who you are.
- The unwashed masses who flock to my words.
- My teacher who taught me the proper way to spin words.
- The sound of my own voice.
- The orphans of the city hold a special place in my heart.
- A certain someone who loves my voice almost as much as I do.
- A scroll of poems which I draw hope from.
- I am very dour and rarely see the good in a situation.
- I cannot read.
- I am averse to violence, why fight when you can speak?
- I am greedy and charge heavily for my talents.
- I hate people, but I am good at speaking to them.
- I get nervous in front of large crowds.