Title of knighthood to those who fight for Archana
"Noble warrior, you who have survived countless foes, you, who have led the Wardens and inspired bravery in everyone's hearts. Indeed a worthy descendant of Lady Amice. For your deeds of bravery to the kingdom and your devotion to the crown, I, King Abraham II, am honored to dub you 'Ser Achard Lionhart'."
In the Kingdom of Archana, exceptional individuals are properly rewarded by their deeds. One such reward is the title of Ser/Lady, or Knight, granted to those who are devoted to helping the land politically or militarily.
Grounds for Removal/Dismissal
- Amice Lionhart - Founder of the Resistance, who lead the people into a rebellion against the Artalgnian Empire;
- Douglas Devin - Leader of the Silent Blades, a subsect of the Resistance in charge of stealth operations and assassination;
- Cyrus Dunstan - Master engineer and architect, conceived the Diamond Walls, sewer systems, and many other projects;
- Achard Lionhart - Former member of the Council of the Steel Wardens, who lead a last stand against the invading Artalgnian troops in the Battle of the Red Diamond and earned an unlikely victory for Archana;
- Muriel Proulx - Writer and former wizard for the Steel Wardens, one of the few surviving members of the order, with exceptional magical skills and great ease in communicating ideas;
- Dorothy Phadrig - Archmagus of the Arcane Development Program, the greatest authority on magic in Archana.
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild