"Progress cannot be made at the expense of nature."
Nature's Steadfast AdvocatesEven as the world has shifted toward science as the way forward, a proportionate backlash grew in the form of the Netarla Kinship, which espouses the importance of living in harmony with nature. More at home amidst trees and the wildlands than within cities, the Kinship strikes a balance between progress and the environment so that the world may continue to be a better place for future generations.
Guild ServicesAs caretakers of nature, the Netarla Kinship has developed a special bond with the environment that enables them to master natural skills to preserve life. They have mastered the abilities of nature to enhance their survival abilities, as well as the means by which they can prevent death. That being said, their true allegiance is to the world and ensuring a prosperous existence for all life.
Guild PerksWhen swearing allegiance to the Netarla Kinship's ideals, a number of benefits become available to you as you attune yourself to nature:
|Renown Required||Monthly Stipend||Rank Benefits||Resilient Training (25 gp/day)||Feat Unlocked|
|Level 1||1||5 gp||Herbalism Kit Given; Proficiency Training for 25 gp||10 days|
|Level 2||15||15 gp||10% discount in NK stores||9 days||Ritual Caster: Druid|
|Level 3||30||25 gp||15% discount in NK stores||7 days||Healer|
|Level 4||60||50 gp||20% discount in NK stores||5 days||Magic Initiate: Druid|
Ritual Caster: DruidYou have learned a number of spells that you can cast as rituals. These spells are written in a ritual book, which you must have in hand while casting one of them.
- Choose the following class, which has its own specific spell modifying stat: Druid (Wisdom). You must choose your spells from that class's spell list, and the spells you choose must have the ritual tag.
- If you come across a spell in written form, such as a magical spell scroll or a wizard's spellbook, you might be able to add it to your ritual book. The spell must be on the spell list for the class you chose, the spell's level can be no higher than half your level (rounded up), and it must have the ritual tag. The process of copying the spell into your ritual book takes 2 hours per level of the spell, and costs 50 gp per level. The cost represents material components you expend as you experiment with the spell to master it, as well as the fine inks you need to record it.
HealerYou are an able physician, allowing you to mend wounds quickly and get your allies back in the fight. You gain the following benefits:
- When you use a healer's kit to stabilize a dying creature, that creature also regains 1 hit point.
- As an action, you can spend one use of a healer's kit to tend to a creature and restore 1d6 + 4 hit points to it, plus additional hit points equal to the creature's maximum number of Hit Dice. The creature can't regain hit points from this feat again until it finishes a short or long rest.
Magic Initiate: DruidYou learn two cantrips of your choice from the druid's spell list.
- In addition, choose one 1st-level spell from the druid's spell list. You learn that spell and can cast it at its lowest level. Once you cast it, you must finish a long rest before you can cast it again using this feat.
- Wisdom is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
ResilientChoose one ability score. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase the chosen ability score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency in saving throws using the chosen ability.
Grow Yourself To Better Everyone
Application Cost: 50 gp
- Healer Kit Enhancements
- Druid Magic Availability
- Discounts at Herbalist/Potion Shops