"Shoogin ell! That shooger shonked me wallet in an alley!" An example of Cadmeian slangCadmeian slang is the name given to the local slang that originates from Cadmeia. Cadmeian slang has its origins in Old Terran British slang for the most part, with some offworlders even sarcastically remarking that Cadmeian slang is basically a bootleg version of British slang. This, more often than not, tremendously angers native Cadmeians as they take their culture seriously and they percieve it as an insult against their culture.
Below is a list of Cadmeian slang words and phrases.
- Shoog- Shoog is an incredibly versatile swear word in Cadmeian, being equal to the word "fuck" found in English. E.g " That guy is a gigantic shooger!"
- Shonk- Shonk is another versatile Cadmeian word. In its most simple sense, Shonk means to steal something. E.g, "I was shonked in an alleyway by some Offies".
- Offies- A term used for referring to offworlders with the exception of people living on Terra and the other planets around The Gehennian gate..
- To shoog the sky- To do an impossible task
- To start a wildfire- To escalate a situation by using violence or other agressive methods.
- To find the devil- To find the culprit behind a criminal act
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild