Aftermath of a Cataclysm
Would you stop with this nonsense, Vendrik? I thought you didn't believe in gods?
I know! I know! I don't! I never did! But look at this! How could this be caused by anything else? Half of this damned continent is gone!
Final Report on the Catastrophe in Anidara...After over a year of research and inquiry, we have finally been able to form a comprehensive report on the damages, resulting from the catastrophe dubbed the Brightflame Hour. Take note that the following list is vague in certain places, as most sources are either lost or too old to accurately depict the situation, before the cataclysm. Based on available sources we can conclude that the Brightflame Hour resulted in:
- the death of over 900.000 individuals (median value as sources on the population numbers in affected areas vary widely)
- the loss of tens of thousands of square kilometres of land in western Anidara
- the loss of hundreds of thousands of square kilometres of arable land due to contamination by ashfall
- the loss of nearly all Rodite producing areas in the known world
- the loss of half of all Kerin, Oranak and Meltil producing areas
- the loss of one-third of lands used for Para and Bitterleaf farming
Are you people blind? The gods have spoken! The decadent nations and cities of the south, these people that whored themselves to the Scetians and Vardanians. They are gone! Annihilated by the divine hammer of justice! Ahzaris has spoken! She the five-faced god, has punished us, yes. But those that remain are offered a choice. Repent ignorant fools! Repent and escape the wrath of the Starborn Maiden!
Remove these ads. Join the Worldbuilders Guild