Guide to Visibility Toggles
When upgrading the account in exisiting worlds the toggle is disabled by default.
Toggable ItemsMost things can be toggled with this feature:
- Most article sections (those created by prompts)
- Containers: [container:secret-cake-love]George loves chocolocate cake[/container]
- Sections: [section:mom-address]123 Evil Road, Helltopia[/section]
- Key / Value Items
- Prompt Linked Articles
- Aloud boxes
- Character Relations
- Diplomacy Relations
LimitationsThere are some elements without toggles and some content which prevent visibility toggles from working properly. In some cases this can be circumvented by simply adding a container or section BBCode to the field.
- Article title, subheading and credits
- Article vignette
- Tab headers added by template content.
- Any containers which contain a mention link to another article. This is a technical limitation and cannot be changed.
Futhermore, the sidebar on the map displays content of a toggled section. This means that any article which is directly linked to a pin may not contain visibility toggle content in the vignette / content area.
How To Toggle
Other OptionsThere are two alternative ways to hide content from viewers. Check them out and descide which best fits your needs. Or maybe even combine them!
Guide to Secrets
Hide important information in your articles and reveal it to specific groups of people.
An easy way to share content only with a specific group of people.