Input Requested | Questions and Answers in The Void Between Discussion Boards | World Anvil
Tue, Oct 26th 2021 08:39   Edited on Sun, Nov 7th 2021 07:43

Input Requested

Let's use the discussion board to take a little poll. I want to thank those of you who have read up to season three, and those currently working through season two. It keeps me going, and in the spirit of thanks, I want to ensure this season will be a satisfying conclusion to the three-part story.   If behind, let me refresh. After season three, the world will no longer use seasons. Instead, there will be smaller stories told in parts or acts. This will make reading newer stories a little less intimidating as they won't need too much in the way of prior knowledge.   I've plotted the story of season three to about the halfway point, and that's where you come in. There are a lot of unanswered questions, some of which I never intend to answer. The other questions are merely a matter of priority. I want to know the biggest questions you have. Given that everyone has had some time to really sit and think on it, or more importantly forget the less important ones, What questions do you hope to see answered this season?     For clarification, I can guarantee that questions surrounding Gibraltar, and its connection to Invicta, will be answered. I also promise substantial information about The Eden. That being said, I will not reveal anything concerning what happened to Earth due to the article titled "Breaking into heaven." Be sure to mark spoiler's if needed. With that, I hope to hear from you soon!   Thank You!
Tue, Oct 26th 2021 11:07

What a great use of Discussion Boards. I need to go and catch up on my reading before I can respond.
Thu, Oct 28th 2021 04:18

I'm too behind to answer as well, sadly! Anything I'd ask could very well be answered in extant articles...
Thu, Oct 28th 2021 08:40

# In reply to Graylion's:
What a great use of Discussion Boards. I need to go and catch up on my reading before I can respond.
Well I hope to hear from you soon, and I'm happy others think it's a good idea. I really like the idea of these boards! It's a nice way of setting up a community.
Thu, Oct 28th 2021 08:42

# In reply to Timepool's:
I'm too behind to answer as well, sadly! Anything I'd ask could very well be answered in extant articles...
Based on where you are, yeah. I'd wait a little bit. Lol no worries and no rush, though. I got a few of yours to read too.
Thu, Oct 28th 2021 08:42

# In reply to Timepool's:
Based on where you are, yeah. I'd wait a little bit. Lol no worries and no rush, though. I got a few of yours to read too.
Sun, Oct 31st 2021 09:22

I'm very far behind as well, but will provide some feedback when I get through it all. ^^'
Sun, Nov 7th 2021 07:43

I'd say all of my most pressing questions have been answered other than the fate of Earth. I am wondering what's gonna happen to the colony now that essentially the entire government has been overturned; Who's in charge now? how do they change things up?