- Female. Everyday. It doesn't seem to change.
- Mahogany, cat eyes that sparkle upon receiving gifts.
- Cascading curly, dark chocolate hair which costs a small fortune to maintain.
- I can reach the bottom shelf of the top cupboard.
- A svelte 100 lbs.
Garden Specialist and Maker of Paradise (A.K.A. Dreamy)
I am DreamMaker, a Community Moderator and creator of the apocalyptic science fantasy world Perasmenos which you can check out here https://www.worldanvil.com/w/perasmenos-DreamMaker.
I also have another world in the works, Kitchen Chronicles, soon to be revealed. I am thrilled to be here helping to make this community a source of inspiration and creativity. As a moderator of World Anvil Discord, I pledge that:
1. I will be your personal guide through the majestic halls of World Anvil.
2. I will defend you against trolls.
3. I will help you find your geeky inner nerd.
4. I will defend you against schills.
5. I will help you find your Star Trek, Hobbit, Warhammer, Orcish or Elven nickname.
6. I will defend you against spammers.
7. I will be fresh eyes to your incredibly brilliantly original and genius world.
8. I will defend you against haters, cyberstalkers, cyberbullies, clickjackers, phishermen, zombie masters, hackers, hoaxers and other internet weirdos.
9. I will make a heavenly utopia with fluffy clouds of ethereal mist to transport you to the worldbuilder's majestic throne.
Now I must go and wipe the cyber blood from my exhausted keyboard.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is a miracle.— Albert Einstein
Warm, exotic beige skin tone...
Which I paint on daily.
Heart-shaped face. Bushy black eyebrows attached to Harry Potter spectacles with toothbrush mustache under bulbous nose. Oh wait...sorry, that's when I put on Groucho Marx glasses.
No facial hair (except TWO eyebrows). The second one finally grew in. I'm so relieved.
Left Handed (when it matters). Ambidextrous when eating ice cream.
Apparel & Accessories
Currently transitioning from Know-it-all to Possibly-uncertain.
Morality & Philosophy
When at first you don't succeed, call it Beta.
Strive for progress not perfection. The closest a person ever comes to perfection is filling out a job application.
I enjoy being adored by everyone.
Allowing ice cream to melt. This is a grave sin.
- English (primary language). I speak perpetually in synonyms and homonyms.
- Japanese (student of). Had to learn how to SHOUT.
- Hebrew. Had to learn how to cough up fur balls.
If I could write, I would have done this right.
I believe in freedom of religion. Everyone should have the right to decide which religious holiday to feel guilty on.
Hobbies & Pets
I own a dog and a cat. My dog thinks You love me. You pet me. You feed me. You must be God! My cat thinks You love me. You pet me. You feed me. I must be God! Either way, I've created monsters.
The major events and journals in Dreammaker's history, from the beginning to today.
The list of amazing people following the adventures of Dreammaker.