Hit Die 1d12+3
|2||Sleight of Hands|
- Languages - Common, Elvish
- Ability Scores - Str, Con
- Skills - Athletics, Intimidation, Perception
- Armor - Light, Medium, Shields
- Weapons - Simple, Martial
- Mess Kit
- Torches (10)
- Rations (10)
- Hempen Rope (50ft)
- Soldier Rank Insignia
- Dagger (trophy)
- Common Clothes
- Belt Pouch
- If someone is in trouble, I'm always willing to lend help.
- When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way.
- My friends know they can rely on me, no matter what.
- Violence is my answer to almost any challenge.
- If there's a plan, I'll forget it. If I don't forget it, I'll ignore it.
- There's no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.
- Saving Throw Adv/Disadvantages
- Adv. on Str saves in rage
- Adv. on Dex saves vs. seen effects
- Magic can't put to sleep
- Adv. on saves vs. charmed]
- Wood Elf (
+2 Dexterity+2 Con, +1 Wisdom)
- Darkvision - 60 ft
- Trance - Elves don't need to sleep, but meditate semiconsciously, for 4 hours a day. While meditating, I can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice. After resting in this way, I gain the same benefit that a human does from 8 hours of sleep, thus needing only 4 hours for a long rest.
- Mask of the Wild - I can attempt to hide even when I am only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
- Rage (Barbarian 1, PHB 48) [+2 melee damage, 3× per long rest] - Start/end as bonus action; add damage to melee weapons that use Str; lasts 1 min Adv. on Strength checks/saves (not attacks resistance to bludgeoning/ piercing/ slashing. Stops if I end turn without attacking or taking damage since last turn, or unconscious
- Unarmored Defense (Barbarian 1, PHB 48) - Without armor, my AC is 10 + Dexterity modifier + Constitution modifier + shield
- Danger Sense (Barbarian 2, PHB 48) - Adv. on Dexterity saves against seen effects (not blinded/deafened/incapacitated)
- Reckless Attack (Barbarian 2, PHB 48) - Adv. on melee weapon attacks during my turn, but attacks vs. me adv. until next turn
- Frenzy (Path of the Berserker 3, PHB 49) - Melee attack as bonus action each turn while raging; +1 level of exhaustion after rage
- Military Rank - I have a military rank from my career as a soldier. Soldiers loyal to my former military organization still recognize my ity and influence. I can invoke my rank to influence soldiers and temporarily requisition simple equipment or horses. I can usually gain access to friendly military encampments and fortresses where my rank is recognized.
Features & Traits
The major events and journals in Feyd's history, from the beginning to today.
The list of amazing people following the adventures of Feyd.