Sindri Skiddlydink Humperdink
|+2||Sleight of Hands|
Tools: Tinker tools, smith tools, thieves tools
Gnome cunning: Advantage on Int, Wis, Cha saving throws against magic.
Natural Illusionist: Know the minor illusion cantrip.
Speak with small beasts: Through sounds and gestures, communicate simple ideas with Small or smaller beasts.
Use thieves tools, tinker tools or other artisan tools, touch a Tiny nonmagical objects as an action, give it a property:
- The object sheds bright light in a 5 foot radius and dim light in an additional 5 feet
- Whenever tapped by a creature, the object emits a recorded message that can be heard up to 10 feet away. You utter the message when you bestow this property on the object, and the recording can be no more than 6 seconds long.
- The object continuously emits your choice of an odor or a nonverbal sound (wind, waves, chirping, or the like). The chosen phenomenon is perceivable up to 10 feet away.
- A static visual effect appears on one of the object’s surfaces. This effect can be a picture, up to 25 words of text, lines and shapes, or a
The chosen property lasts indefinitely. As an action, touch the object to end the property early. You can give the magic to multiple objects, a single object carrying only one property. The maximum number of objects at one time is equal to your Int modifier.
Infuse item: After long rset, touch one nonmagical object and imbue it with infusion. (Maximum 2, know 3 infusions)
- Repeating shot (on Snipper, +1 on attack and damage rolls, ignore loading property, requires no ammunition)
- Replicate Bag of Holding
- ?? (mag nog 1, hou nog even vrij)
The statblocks of your Weapons, armor and other important/magical equipment
The statblocks of your class features
Statblocks for your familiars, mounts etc.
Statblocks for race/species of the character.
Statblocks for companions, followers and other allies.
Statblocks for your spells.
Statblocks for your Trinkets, businesses, building, castles, empires.
The major events and journals in Sindri's history, from the beginning to today.
The list of amazing people following the adventures of Sindri.